האתר הרשמי של עבד עאבדי מחויב לשמור על פרטיותך. נא ליצור איתנו קשר במרכז שירות הלקוחות אם יש לך שאלות או בעיות בנוגע לשימוש בנתונים האישיים שלך, ואנו נשמח לסייע לך.
על ידי שימוש באתר זה או/ובשירותים שלנו, אתה/את מסכים/ה לעיבוד הנתונים האישיים שלך כמתואר במדיניות פרטיות זו. מדיניות פרטיות זו היא חלק מהתנאים וההגבלות שלנו; בהסכמתך לתנאים וההגבלות אתה/את גם מסכים/ה למדיניות זו. במקרה של התנגשות של מונחים המשמשים בתנאים וההגבלות ובמדיניות הפרטיות, האחרון יגבר.
ההגדרות המשומשות במדיניות זו
עקרונות הגנת המידע שאנו פועלים לפיהם
אילו זכויות יש לך לגבי הנתונים האישיים שלך
אילו נתונים אישיים אנו אוספים עליך
כיצד אנו משתמשים בנתונים האישיים שלך
למי עוד יש גישה לנתונים האישיים שלך
כיצד אנו מאבטחים את הנתונים שלך
מידע על עוגיות
any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
– a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
– a natural person under 16 years of age
(either capitalized or not) – Abed Abdi’s Official site and online prints shop.
Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
.Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
.We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
– meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
– meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
– meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
– meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
– meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
– meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
– meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
– you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
– in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
– meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
– you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds. See the list of our partners here.
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
enhance your customer experience;
fulfil an obligation under law or contract;
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
to identify you;
to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
to send you personalized offers* (from us);
to administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest. With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us );
for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We reserve the right to anonymize Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized.
We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but not longer than 5 years.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
the further Processing would not harm your interests and
there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes